Success Principle #1 is about taking 100% responsibility for your life
I can guarantee you think you are but are you really?
Taking 100% responsibility is the core principle on which everything else is based and in our work as Jack Canfield trainers it is always introduced first.
It is designed to get you out of blaming and complaining and into consciously creating the life you desire.
This can only happen if you are willing to take 100% responsibility for the results.
It is essential to master this piece because everything that follows is designed based on this Principle.
Try this exercise for yourself
What I want you to do is complete the following statements about how you can take more responsibility for the outcomes in your life.
I’m going to start with some examples.
If I were to take 5% more responsibility for my life and well-being….
- I would exercise 30 minutes a day.
- I would only eat fast food one time per week.
- I would meditate more often.
- I would get more sleep.
If I were to take 5% more responsibility for the attainment of my goals….
- I would do five things a day to get me closer to my goal.
- I would spend an extra hour a day in action rather than watching TV.
- I would share my goals with family and friends and ask for accountability.
- I would do the one thing that I have been procrastinating on.
What will you do differently this week…let me know. I’d love to hear from you.
To your future success
P.S. Check out a course designed just for you here